Monday, June 8, 2009

Life's a Beach!

Josh  "trying" to get Jesse in the cold water
It took Jesse a little time to get used to the sand...
Me and my little boy who doesn't like looking at the camera!
The boys playing together, Now they are both used to the sand!
The big boys trying to body surf in the COLD water!
Getting in "trouble" by the lifeguards...
A funny horseshoe crab washed ashore

Daddy and Jesse digging in the sand, Jesse is distracted by an airplane (the beach is really close to JFK)
See!  A wide, sandy beach in New York!
Jesse playing with his buddy, Cannon

On Saturday, we took a train out to Long Beach.  Much to my surprise, it was a nice, sandy, wide beach!  I don't know what I was thinking when I thought about a beach in New York--rocky beaches, I guess. We went with Josh's cousin and his girlfriend, and also our friends, Bryan, Errin and Cannon.  The day was surprisingly sunny and warm, considering the rainy week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment