Monday, May 31, 2010

Congratulations Josh!


"Our Group of Guys"
We had a GREAT time hanging out with them and their families, and will be great friends for years to come

Late post, but yay and hooray for Josh for graduating from school, again! So proud of him! We are officially done with being "students" and can move on to our next chapter in life! But unfortunately, that also means that are time in New York has come to an end...sniff, sniff. A year in the Big Apple went just too fast! Ahh, New York, you will be greatly missed, and though it was just 365 days, the city that never sleeps will always have a place in my crazy heart.

So I have waaaay to many posts to catch up on! We had a incredibly busy and exciting and fun last month! And I have so many pictures that I would love to post about our last Hoo-Rah in New York. But that will have to wait...but it will be worth it. You know it.

But guess where I am right now? We have began our road trip home. We sold most of our belongings in NY, packed all that we could into a mini van, and are on our way back to where we came from. Here we are taking a break at our first stop, Rochester, NY. The hotel had free WiFi and I decided to take advantage. So just letting you know you will hear about our adventures very soon, but I am very tired and putt-putting on 5 hours of sleep after a crazy weekend of moving...And I think I am going to sleep. But please stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment