Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Potty Training, here we come!



So I have been trying to prepare myself the last few weeks to potty train Jesse! But just keep putting it off , due to my own laziness! But we got Jesse his cute little underwear, Mickey Mouse and Lightning McQueen, and a Lightning Mcqueen potty cover! What 2-year-old boy would not want to potty train with these things, right? I am borrowing my friend, Errin's, training book since she just potty trained her little guy. So I can do it... Here I go. I purposely posted this as a way to make it official so I don't back out! I'll keep you posted...wish me luck!

I had to put a picture with this post...hehe

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! You can do it! If you need a little motivation, you can read about my potty training experience at http://jon-tara.blogspot.com/2009/05/potty-trained.html
    I wanted to give up several times, but out of nowhere, it clicked!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I started potty training Mia, too, and it is definitely a work in progress! Lots of laundry, lots of stubborness, oh so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try the towel potty training method.

    ReplyDelete