Sunday, July 19, 2009

So many things, so little time...maybe

We went to a Yankees game and Jesse, on his own, learned to say, "Let's Go Yankees!" So funny!


Jesse loves baseball games!  He always asks to go to one!

It was Cannon's birthday and so Errin but a cute little picnic together at Central Park!
And she made yummy homemade Oreos!


Rob and Adrian also visited us this month!  We had lots of fun showing them around! Here we are on the Brooklyn Bridge!
Jesse and Amelia taking a rest and a drink on the pillow!  Jason and Kim and cute, little Amelia visited us a couple weeks ago.  That was definitely a lovely highlight of the month!




So I haven't been very worthy when it comes to updating the blog.  But maybe nobody has really noticed? Anyway, we have done lots of fun things, as there are so many things to do in this cool city!  But whether I have not posted it because I have had little time...umm, I am not so sure that is accurate.  It's mostly because I am a little lazy when it comes to updating this blog!  I have to be honest.  I really have other things I would rather do than virtual reality blogging/facebook/twitter stuff.  But I know there are a small few of you who do care about this blog and I would love to share our adventures with you, so here is a recap of the last couple of weeks!  p.s. And I also love reading about how others are doing, so for that I am grateful for blogs (:

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update- looks like you guys are having fun. I feel similar to the whole blogging thing! =)

    ReplyDelete