Sunday, July 19, 2009

4th of July

My camera can't take pics of faraway things in the dark, but this is the Empire State with the red, white, and blue colors...it turned out kind of cool...

Jesse hanging out with his daddy!

Our group are the people looking at the camera and plus the little boys, 
The other side of the group...yes, I am in this picture, too and I'm not looking at the camera
The front of the group...yep, I'm in this one, again.
Here we are crouching trying to see all the fireworks.  Those darn trees! (p.s. Jesse is on my lap)

We watched fireworks from the Hudson River with a big group of friends.  We all got there early to save spots and found that when the fireworks came, we could only see half of them.  The bottom half was cut off because of the trees along the street!  So frustrating.  And we though we had good seats since we got there 3 1/2 hours before!  It was still fun, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment