Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Finally a post! Dedicated to our Bundle of Joy!



Three days old and peacefully asleep, of course!

First of all forgive me because it has been far too long since I have written anything on this blog of mine. And second, I have not blogged because I just haven't. But I do have plenty to blog about!

I feel that I should finally introduce you to the little bundle who looks like a Madame Alexander Doll, our baby Noelle. My little Mini Me but, of course, much, much cuter, so much cuter.

Noelle Maria
December 13th, 2010
7lbs, 9 0z
20 1/2 inches



Who is now a delightful almost 3 month old (Um, sorry for the lack of blogging) who smiles like it's nobody's business but her own. Love, love her! What can I say, I think it is safe to say that we are all in love with Noelle. And you should really come see her in person because she will steal your heart, too!

To answer those of you with one little bambino, having 2 munchkins is slightly more tricky, and to those of you with 3+ little tykes, I know you are laughing at me right now. I'm just taking it one at a time. I am just blessed to have 2 darling little kids!

p.s. I will post her other more recent pictures in a day or two. I want you to "relish" her newborn cuteness, since I didn't post these pictures earlier.

4 comments:

  1. I can't even TELL you how excited I was to see that you'd updated!! She really is perfect, Melissa. I need to see her in person again soon! Looooooooooooove you guys! PS Don't tell Layla, but Luke may have a tiny crush.. This could be dramatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a BEAUTY! I can't wait to meet her! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love the pictures! She is beautiful just like her mama! How fun! We need to get together soon!!!

    ReplyDelete